Step Up 4 — 2012
To kick off August, we’ll once again be gathering a group to see the newest Step Up movie (Step Up released on July 27). Most of you know that I love hip-hop dancing and that I’m a hugeeeee fan of the first three movies.
Here’s the plan:
- Join for food and drink at RFD in Chinatown. I’ll be there by 5:30. (Google Map)
- Leave RFD around 6:45 and walk over to Regal Gallery Place Stadium 14. (Google Map)
- Buy tickets for 7:00 showing of Step Up 4. (Click here if you want to buy your tickets in advance)
- Movie statrts — 7:00 PM
- I start dancing in my chair — 7:15 PM
- One of the greatest movies of all time ends — 9:00 PM
- Go to Penn Social for drinks, games (they have lots of games), and discussion of the movie’s depth (Google Map).
- Penn Social closes.
- If you want to join in the underground costume party that’s going on for this event, contact Aaron for details (email@example.com)
- If you haven’t seen the first three Step Ups, don’t worry, each one has an independent plot.
- If you have any questions, text me at 801-550-1099 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Here’s the Facebook page for the event.
- Here’s the preview for Step Up 4: